Master of Public Health
To improve the health of the population through education, research, and service, with emphasis on multicultural and underserved populations.
To provide quality education in public health.
- Maintain a progressive and innovative Master of Public Health, curriculum that addresses the essential knowledge and skills for a qualified public health workforce.
- Contribute to the education of public health professionals, health care providers, and alumni.
- Provide prevention-based educational initiatives to address community-determined public health needs
To contribute to the discovery and application of knowledge in public health
- Conduct research activity as primary investigator or collaborator
- Participate in collaborative research initiatives with other disciplines.
- Engage in scholarly activities such as research publications and presentations.
To provide public health leadership and service in the community
- Provide leadership in service initiatives, which promote community health.
- Contribute to the improvement of health through community service, with attention to the underserved and culturally diverse population
- Provide consultations and technical assistance to the community on matters of public health interest