Lifelong Learning Institute
The LLI currently runs 14 satellite programs at different locations, from Aventura up to Palm Beach Gardens, for older adults who are unable to get to our on-campus location. Academic classes similar to the LLI on-campus are offered to these residents.
We also have relationships with a variety of organizations serving the needs of the older adult community including:
- BCOA – Broward Coalition on Aging
- Encore – Leadership Broward foundation
- ESRN-Elder Services Resource Network
- Impact Broward – formerly Senior Volunteer Serivces
- TRIAD-SALT – a partnership of local law enforcement and older adults
For information about bringing a Lifelong Learning Institute program to your community, please call (954) 262-8471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.