Lifelong Learning Institute
The LLI currently runs over a dozen programs at different locations, from Aventura up to Palm Beach Gardens, for older adults who are unable to get to our on-campus location. Academic classes similar to the LLI on-campus are offered to these residents.
We also have relationships with a variety of organizations serving the needs of the older adult community including:
- BCOA – Broward Coalition on Aging
- Encore – Leadership Broward foundation
- ESRN-Elder Services Resource Network
- Impact Broward – formerly Senior Volunteer Serivces
- TRIAD-SALT – a partnership of local law enforcement and older adults
For information about bringing a Lifelong Learning Institute program to your community, please call (954) 262-8471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.