D.O. for D.P.M. Graduates Admissions
The applicant should submit the following materials to Nova Southeastern University:
- complete the DO online application.
- a nonrefundable application fee of $50
- official transcripts from the registrars of all colleges and universities attended
- two letters of evaluation from doctors of podiatric medicine, at least one of whom is a faculty member of the podiatric residency program you are enrolled in
- a letter of evaluation from a physician
The deadline date for submitting the application and all supporting documents to NSU-COM is March 1. They should be sent to
Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
College of Osteopathic Medicine
Office of Admissions
3301 College Avenue
P.O. Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905
A personal interview is a part of the admission process. However, being interviewed is not a guarantee of admission. Upon completion of the applicant’s file, a review will be made to determine if the candidate will be granted an interview. Not all applicants whose files are complete will be considered. The Office of Admissions will notify selected candidates of the date and time of the interview.
Notice of Acceptance
Since notice of acceptance will be on a rolling periodic schedule, early completion of the application process is in the best interest of the student. If accepted, candidates must provide notarized copies of their certificates of completion or other official documentation certifying satisfactory completion from their podiatric residency program prior to matriculation.